Saturday, December 19, 2009

It christmas time (:

Sorry guys, i have been really busy with school, and getting stuff done around the house. But i do have to say, im having a good time not having to go to school (: i usually beg my mom to let me go to school but thats just the true nerd in me. Anyway its 9 days till my 15th birthday! I know theres nothing special about it, but its just the thought of being 15! Its one year closer to being able to drive. So have befriended a new couple of people in my life, and i feel blessed for her, Sarah E., I dont know if its her understanding of my illness, if she really just has a soft heart. I love her to death as much as i she is annoying lol. Well I really am excited for my holidays, well got to go ill talk to you later (:

No comments:

Post a Comment