Saturday, December 5, 2009

19 Days till Christmas Eve

Yay! Only 19 days till Christmas Eve, I love christmas eve. Its my favorite holiday other than, My birthday of course. lol! Ha so I put up our little "6" foot tree it was SO not 6 feet tall! But it is a cute little tree. (: Its the 5th day of my christmas project, and im really starting to feel the christmas spirt. I think hopefuly someone will apprciate my efforts to make their holiday better.

I think im going to make a list of all my favorite christmas movies i hope its not to long (:



-Holiday Favorites! ON a scale of 1-10, 10 the best

Polar Express-7

Christmas Story-9

Santa Clause-8

Santa Clause 2-7

Santa Clause 3-9

The year with out Santa Clause-7

White Christmas-10

Christmas Vacation-6



I love christmas its amazing! So I know this sounds childish but i think santa's real! I will always believe. I dont know what christmas does to me, but i makes me soo happy i dont really understand why but its amazing, I have a warm fuzzy side inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment